Since its formation in 1999, Dreyfus Training & Development has successfully delivered:
- National and regional projects for Government Departments and Agencies, including the Home Office, Department for Education, Government Offices, the Learning and Skills Council and the Arts Council
- A wide range of projects for over 40 local authorities, including:
- Development of services and provision for pupils with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)
- Research and policy development in relation to SEND, reducing exclusions and behaviour policy
- Support for initiating and developing local authority support services.
- Training and school improvement support for over 100 mainstream and special schools, and pupil referral units.