We offer a range of consultancy services to mainstream and special schools and pupil referral units, related to improving provision and practice for pupils with special educational needs and disabilities, including:
- Working with mainstream schools to map and develop their provision for pupils with special educational needs and disabilities.
- Working with special schools in the areas of curriculum modelling, curriculum development, assessment and monitoring pupils’ progress.
- Assessment of schools’ priorities for development to improve SEND provision and practice, including action planning.
- Support for the development of policy, practice and procedures.
- Working with governors on SEND-related issues
Please contact us for further details of our consultancy services for schools or consortia.